Ваши комментарии
Hey there, that was my thoughts exactly, if the bot comes it shouldnt be a problem, Ill confirm you later about another person using the outbound route.
Now I'm not entirely sure about setting home, should I set home on the same sim than the gate?
And could it be that the sim is in the 9001 port?
thank you for the prompt answers, you guys rock!
Now I'm not entirely sure about setting home, should I set home on the same sim than the gate?
And could it be that the sim is in the 9001 port?
thank you for the prompt answers, you guys rock!
Hi!Im sorry for the confusion I get an error message when I try to access the forums, here's a screen capture of it:

In anycase, I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong, I've installed the gate at one of my sims and registered. in fact I saw your user (OSG one) visiting the sim several times, so I guess it's listed and working, however I can't jump to the hypergrid (by selecting popular gates, or any other category), it always gets a time out.
I would like to solve this issue, which data do you need from me to help you in this matter?
Best regards.
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho
Hi there! Sadly there's no way i can use the hypergrid, i had the home set in the same state but not the same sim, so i've changed it and it's always the same result: The OSG grid buttons don't populate, and the hypergrid never finds destination, if i try to copy/paste the link on the chat it says (instantaneously) that it can't find the destination.
should I need to open a special port for it?
Edit: I'm seeing your bot here very very frequently, about 5 or 6 times a day, is that normal?