TheHyperGates
EN
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Sign in / Sign up
EN
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Sign in / Sign up
User profile
Milton Silva
Your comments
0.8.1 Problem no Grid on thehypergate
Hello
Friends can not I register my Grid, I use Osgrid v 8.1 and connected to the (Grid Osgrid) Robust www.osgrid.org
Well, I've already put in my request as OpenSim.ini what follows.
[XEngine]
; Allows Stargate
Allow_osTeleportAgent = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridNick = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridName = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridGatekeeperURI = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
even with that it was not possible to register and get the message below.
ERROR ->> Grid Registration Box: Registration failed.
ERROR ->> Failed Grid already registred if you need to update your Gateway URI contact an admin
Thank you
for contacting me and I look Aid
bye.
Milton Silva.
12 years ago
Customer support service
by UserEcho
Milton Silva
0.41
Registered:
13 years ago
Last activity:
12 years ago
User menu
1
Topics
1
Comments
Well, I've already put in my request as OpenSim.ini what follows.
[XEngine]
; Allows Stargate
Allow_osTeleportAgent = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridNick = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridName = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridGatekeeperURI = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
even with that it was not possible to register and get the message below.
ERROR ->> Grid Registration Box: Registration failed.
ERROR ->> Failed Grid already registred if you need to update your Gateway URI contact an admin
Thank you for contacting me and I look Aid
bye.
Milton Silva.