TheHyperGates
ET
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Logi sisse / Registreeri
ET
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Logi sisse / Registreeri
Kasutaja profiil
Milton Silva
Teie kommentaarid
0.8.1 Problem no Grid on thehypergate
Hello
Friends can not I register my Grid, I use Osgrid v 8.1 and connected to the (Grid Osgrid) Robust www.osgrid.org
Well, I've already put in my request as OpenSim.ini what follows.
[XEngine]
; Allows Stargate
Allow_osTeleportAgent = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridNick = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridName = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridGatekeeperURI = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
even with that it was not possible to register and get the message below.
ERROR ->> Grid Registration Box: Registration failed.
ERROR ->> Failed Grid already registred if you need to update your Gateway URI contact an admin
Thank you
for contacting me and I look Aid
bye.
Milton Silva.
12 aastat tagasi
Customer support service
by UserEcho
Milton Silva
0,41
Registreeritud:
13 aastat tagasi
Viimane tegevus:
12 aastat tagasi
Kasutaja menüü
1
Teemad
1
Kommentaarid
Well, I've already put in my request as OpenSim.ini what follows.
[XEngine]
; Allows Stargate
Allow_osTeleportAgent = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridNick = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridName = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
Allow_osGetGridGatekeeperURI = PARCEL_OWNER, PARCEL_GROUP_MEMBER
even with that it was not possible to register and get the message below.
ERROR ->> Grid Registration Box: Registration failed.
ERROR ->> Failed Grid already registred if you need to update your Gateway URI contact an admin
Thank you for contacting me and I look Aid
bye.
Milton Silva.