TheHyperGates
EN
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Sign in / Sign up
EN
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Sign in / Sign up
User profile
Peter Christopher
Your comments
Gates not working
Any update as to when this feature will be enabled?
On another note, I tried to add my Gate/Grid using your setup page and it returns "application not available" when I press "submit". How can I get my Grid/Gate listed?
Thanks!
13 years ago
Customer support service
by UserEcho
Peter Christopher
0.1
Registered:
13 years ago
Last activity:
13 years ago
User menu
0
Topics
1
Comments
On another note, I tried to add my Gate/Grid using your setup page and it returns "application not available" when I press "submit". How can I get my Grid/Gate listed?
Thanks!