TheHyperGates
NL
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Inloggen / Aanmelden
NL
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Inloggen / Aanmelden
Gebruikersprofiel
Peter Christopher
Uw opmerkingen
Gates not working
Any update as to when this feature will be enabled?
On another note, I tried to add my Gate/Grid using your setup page and it returns "application not available" when I press "submit". How can I get my Grid/Gate listed?
Thanks!
13 jaar geleden
Customer support service
by UserEcho
Peter Christopher
0,1
Geregistreerd:
13 jaar geleden
Laatste activiteit:
13 jaar geleden
Gebruikersmenu
0
Onderwerpen
1
Reacties
On another note, I tried to add my Gate/Grid using your setup page and it returns "application not available" when I press "submit". How can I get my Grid/Gate listed?
Thanks!