TheHyperGates
UK
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Увійти / Зареєструватися
UK
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Увійти / Зареєструватися
Профіль користувача
Peter Christopher
Ваші коментарі
Gates not working
Any update as to when this feature will be enabled?
On another note, I tried to add my Gate/Grid using your setup page and it returns "application not available" when I press "submit". How can I get my Grid/Gate listed?
Thanks!
13 років тому
Служба підтримки клієнтів
працює на UserEcho
Peter Christopher
0,1
Зареєстрований:
13 років тому
Остання активність:
13 років тому
Меню користувача
0
Теми
1
Коментарі
On another note, I tried to add my Gate/Grid using your setup page and it returns "application not available" when I press "submit". How can I get my Grid/Gate listed?
Thanks!